Syndee Nuckles: Picturesque Collection Biggie; Kerry Veale: Intaglio Collection Biggie; Brandy Murry: ScrapSimple Tools – Styles: Emboss and Engrave Super Biggie; Font: Estrangelo Edessa
I submitted this page to the Scrap Girls Digital Scrapbooking 3/4/14 Monday Oddball Challenge to create a page based in some way upon a shampoo bottle. This sounded like such fun I had to try it! You can see my shampoo bottle below.
Here are the similarities:
1. The roof on the house reminds one of the cover on the bottle.
2. The green color and embossed lines in the background hint at the color and sides of the bottle.
3. The two-ring oval frame is similar to the round image with an off-center glow on the bottle.
4. The “Fun Day” in a different color is like the “New” on the bottle.
5. Finally, the centered journaling with bullet points at the bottom is like the writing on the bottle.
I actually did something like this before. Click here to see a layout based on a hand lotion bottle. Inspiration comes from many places!